Young readers will delight in this action-packed, easy-to-read tale about the dangerous and exciting sport of tow-in surfing. World champion Garrett McNamara tells his personal story to the younger set with dazzling full-color photos and text that second and third graders can read all by themselves.
* Titolo: Ride the Giant Waves with Garrett McNamara
* Autore: Carol Parenzan Smalley
* Editore: Mitchell Lane Publishers
* Data di Pubblicazione: October 2006
* ISBN: 1584154861
* Reparto: Sports & Recreation - Miscellaneous